Circle Bridge Legal has dedicated capacity for the provision of pro bono assistance to marginalised and disadvantaged people and organisations. This assistance can range from initial advice to full representation, free of charge or for a substantially reduced rate.
We will take the following into consideration in assessing whether we can accept your matter:
- The merit of your matter (whether it is likely to succeed)
- Your means (income and assets test)
- The area of law (whether your matter falls within one of our practice areas)
- The availability of other assistance (as pro bono is a last resort you should first apply for assistance from Legal Aid)
- The public interest (we are more likely to accept your matter if we judge it to be in the public interest to do so)
For more information on how we can assist you, please contact our team on 02 9734 4561.